Var jo det stygge været, så vi måtte stå inne med hvert vårt stativ og ta ut gjennom vinduet for å prøve oss på litt bilder i kveldslys. Bildene er tatt med stativ.
On Wednesday we was the second time in Ok photo course. I had of course forgotten to recharge my battery!! so it got emty afte a weil. Typical!! But Anne Lise have the same camera as I, so we used her's. And I've got the pictures we took. It was rain that day, so we had to stay inside and took some pictures out of the window. Learn how to take pictures at night.
Nattbilder over til Laksevåg
Nightpicture towards Laksevåg in Bergen.
Spesialeffekt der vi skurdde på objektivet mens bildet ble tatt. .
Special effect where we turn around the objective during picturetaking.
spooky:o) tok bildet med meg forran, så gikk jeg vekk, mens kameraet fortsatte å ta bilde. Stod på 4 sek.
Spooky. Took pictures of me, then I went away while the camere continued shooting the picture.
4 sec.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar