Was such nice weather on Saturday, so when we came home from game, a trip to Flesland and chopping and I had something to eat, I would go for a walk. Then it was almost half three. So I took my camera in a bag on my back and walked over the hill and down to Hjellestad pier, where I went for a walk down to all the boathouses and a mole they are building, and watch some dinghies which had practice, right outside Hjellestad and Espeland. Then I went on, past the pier and into the residential area of Hjellestad, followed the road as far as they went, and I found a path I walked to the end, I thought maybe it went so far that I came over to Milde, but it stopped at the last cabin. Passed a lot of cabins in the woods there, could have gone down to the sea too, but I did not this time. Then I went another road, I knew would come to Milde, where the Japanese garden in aboretet is. So then I had gone for over two hours. On the way home I stopped visiting Anne Lise and took a few pictures of Simon with his and Kasper's baggy car, wich they had participated earlier on, in a race at Nesttun. And they won both classes, fastest car, approximately 17 sec, and the best car for safety. So I went home, quite cold, and really very few pictures taken!.
Jollene på Hjellestasiden - The dinghies at Hjellestad
Noen andre joller, utenfor Espeland - some other dinghies outside Espeland
Simon i den raskeste av over 40 kassebiler:o)
Simon in the fastes baggy of more than 40 baggycars:o)
Pusen har funnet seg ny utskikksplass i den nye trappen:o)
Our cat have found a new spot in our new stairway.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar